Calling all 2020 Junk Kouture finalists!!
Each year, Limerick School of Art and Design awards one lucky Junk Kouture grand-finalist a bursary for our coveted BA (Hons) in Fashion and Textiles for Product and Costume and after all your hard work, we don’t think this year should be any different!
Want to study Fashion and get your fees paid for you for one whole year of study? One lucky Junk Kouture contestant will have the chance to study Fashion & Textiles for Product & Costume at the Limerick School of Art and Design, without having to worry about fees for an entire academic year! This is an unmissable opportunity to study in a college listed in the top 50 fashion schools and programmes across the globe (Robin Wilding 2012). Join the ranks of the Irish fashion elite who have graduated from the University including: Joanne Hynes, Una Burke, Natalie B Coleman and Merle O’Grady; whose client lists boast Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Cheryl Cole.
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 12TH JUNE 2020
How to apply
The deadline for applications is Friday 12th June 2020. In order to be considered for the bursary, please follow the steps outlined below.
Open to solo entrants only.
1. Subject line: LSAD Junk Kouture Bursary Application
2. Full name
3. School and current school year (please note that applicants will be required to apply through CAO and submit a portfolio to LSAD to enter Year 1 of course) Full details can be provided by LSAD.
4. Name of Junk Kouture entry
5. A few sentences outlining why you would like to study this course
Pictured: 2019 LSAD and Overall Junk Kouture Winner Maxim O’Sullivan ‘Cinematic’
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship awarded to SOLO/ single entrants only;
- The winner must apply through the CAO meeting the minimum entry requirements to year one of the BA (Hons) in Fashion and Textiles for Product and Costume
- Fees are paid for ONE YEAR of study only;
Applicants must notify LSAD if they wish to apply in order to be eligible.